Job Category: Customer Service
Posted: December 09, 2022
New York, New York
· Primary point of contact for clients and serves as the resource for information and problem-solving for clients as well as corporate, operations and sales personnel.
• Supports assigned client base by taking ownership of client requirements and all related support activities. More specifically, provides details regarding new and ongoing projects; assists with price and bid quotations; facilitates orders through our enterprise platform; ensures all paperwork is correct, comprehensive and provided in a timely fashion to support technical, manufacturing and quality protocols; assists with problem-resolution and receivables.
• Adds value to the client while operating in a comprehensive team selling environment by soliciting the sale of new or additional products.
• Develops thorough understanding of client base, market, client needs and relevant technologies.
• Effectively utilizes technology and process to drive efficiency.
• Resolves inquiries relating to invoicing, pricing, materials and shipments.
• Ensures company and quality policies and procedures are followed in a timely and accurate manner.
The Company is an equal opportunity employer, where employment is based upon personal capabilities and qualifications, in compliance with all applicable federal, state, and local fair employment practices laws. The Company strictly prohibits and does not tolerate discrimination against employees, applicants, interns, or any other covered persons because of age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, including pregnancy, gender, actual or perceived gender identity or expression, transgender status, actual or perceived sexual orientation, national origin, alienage or citizenship status, marital status, familial status, caregiver status, military status, including past, current, or prospective service in the uniformed services, genetic information, status as a victim of domestic violence status, actual or perceived physical or mental disability or any other protected characteristic as established by applicable law.