Responsible to monitor outstanding customer service in passenger services related activities in a courteous manner, passenger documentation, check in baggage, embarking and disembarking passengers.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITES
- Review the customer airline schedule and assure proper man power is available for the operation
- personnel on duty signs the hour’s logs or punch the clock cards.
- Assist the personnel with computerized check-in passengers for international and domestic travel.
- Ensure supplies for the flight are available and request the stocks on time.
- Record disciplinary action when is required and documents with company policy.
- Designate seat assignments. Verify documentation for international and domestic flights
- Ensure correct boarding passes are provided to each passenger for the assigned charter flight.
- Verify ticket and seat reservations. Match manifest to on board count, assist the over sales or ask for volunteers.
- Assist with various governmental agency requirements and participate with airport meetings.
- Connect and disconnect jetway/stairs as necessary. Maintain liaison with airlines and customer representatives and ground handlers.
- Announce arrivals and departures as necessary. Maintain current knowledge of all flight times during shift. Provide information to customers
- Assist with baggage tagging and claim reports.
- Produce reports and assignments required by the Account Manager.
- Control the overtime and ensure is reduce to the lowest possible.
- Approved additional hours for the personnel when a flight is delayed during working hours.
- Ensure and follow all training records new hires and recurrent, as well uniforms and other employee need coordinated with human resources.
- Follow any other assignment from a superior.
Equal Opportunity Employer
The Company is an equal opportunity employer, where employment is based upon personal capabilities and qualifications, in compliance with all applicable federal, state, and local fair employment practices laws. The Company strictly prohibits and does not tolerate discrimination against employees, applicants, interns, or any other covered persons because of age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, including pregnancy, gender, actual or perceived gender identity or expression, transgender status, actual or perceived sexual orientation, national origin, alienage or citizenship status, marital status, familial status, caregiver status, military status, including past, current, or prospective service in the uniformed services, genetic information, status as a victim of domestic violence status, actual or perceived physical or mental disability or any other protected characteristic as established by applicable law.