ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Carries out the orders and instructions of the Supervisor/Duty Manager in charge of the operation, ensuring airline customer and Triangle procedures standards and regulatory compliance is achieved.
• Maintains equipment entrusted to him/her in a damage free, clean, workable condition.
• Ensures that hazardous conditions, unsafe practices, and/or improperly functioning equipment is immediately brought to the attention of their immediate supervisor.
• Adheres to company policies and practices as they pertain to attendance, image, work standards, ethics, driving practices, etc.
• Use of personal protective equipment when is required, follow instructions of product handling during the operation
• Follow company policies and procedures as well regulatory compliance.
• Excellent communication and instruction follower.
• Reports to the supervisor any equipment with malfunction or the lack of needed supplies.
• Reports to work on time.
• Conduct the cleaning procedures on the aircraft of ground in accordance with the customer or company procedures.
Equal Opportunity Employer
The Company is an equal opportunity employer, where employment is based upon personal capabilities and qualifications, in compliance with all applicable federal, state, and local fair employment practices laws. The Company strictly prohibits and does not tolerate discrimination against employees, applicants, interns, or any other covered persons because of age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, including pregnancy, gender, actual or perceived gender identity or expression, transgender status, actual or perceived sexual orientation, national origin, alienage or citizenship status, marital status, familial status, caregiver status, military status, including past, current, or prospective service in the uniformed services, genetic information, status as a victim of domestic violence status, actual or perceived physical or mental disability or any other protected characteristic as established by applicable law.