Payroll Administrator Job Description
Oversee payroll department for Triangle Services Miami International Airport division, Fort Lauderdale International Airport and Orlando International Airport division, and any other future division that the Director of the Airport will define.
Maintain direct communication with all internal customers to ensure service satisfaction is achieved.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Maintain communication with high management and corporate offices
- Payroll position consists of downloading data from Fingercheck time clock software into an Excel spreadsheet, which then is uploaded to the JD Edwards back office payroll software.
- Advise the higher management and local management when a potential new airport regulation or local law will affect the finances of payroll management.
- This position also requires managing employee time clock hardware and software (Fingercheck).
- Requirements also include weekly contact with account managers and other managers that oversee their respective payrolls. When employees have payroll questions this position requires them to resolve any issues that may arise and questions they might have concerning payroll.
- The payroll must be reviewed and then approval is given to the corporate office for the employee payroll to be processed.
- Other tasks involve assisting the information technology department in computer software and hardware for Triangle Services Miami International Airport division, Fort Lauderdale International Airport, Orlando International Airport, and any other future division that the Director of the Airport will define.
- Always represent the organization with respect and not personnel appearance.
- Report to higher management any payroll discrepancy.
- Promotes the quality and safety standards of Triangles’ policies and procedures at all times.
- Report and seek approval of any discrepancy in payroll in a timely manner.
- When Miami-Dade County requires payroll information this position requires that their requirements are met accordingly.
- Produce any report required by the higher management
- Any other task assigned by his/her superior
- Flexible schedules and work holidays and weekends when required by the management.
- Work as a Team member with respect to a multicultural working environment.
Equal Opportunity Employer
The Company is an equal opportunity employer, where employment is based upon personal capabilities and qualifications, in compliance with all applicable federal, state, and local fair employment practices laws. The Company strictly prohibits and does not tolerate discrimination against employees, applicants, interns, or any other covered persons because of age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, including pregnancy, gender, actual or perceived gender identity or expression, transgender status, actual or perceived sexual orientation, national origin, alienage or citizenship status, marital status, familial status, caregiver status, military status, including past, current, or prospective service in the uniformed services, genetic information, status as a victim of domestic violence status, actual or perceived physical or mental disability or any other protected characteristic as established by applicable law.