Job Category: Customer Service
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Other duties may be assigned
· Reconcile tracking of completed jobs.
· Reconcile postage of completed jobs.
· Close jobs once all reconciliations balance.
· Answer inquiries from Customer Service on job tracking, postage, and closing.
· Act as backup to day shift Mail Center Specialist.
· Storing of job packets for job reconciliation.
· Make recommendations to improve workflow to be part of the problem-solving process.
· Make suggestions to eliminate the 8 forms of waste to increase efficiencies in your workflow.
· Maintain a neat and orderly area abiding by the 6S methodologies.
· Treat coworkers with respect and courtesy.
· Perform all reasonable requests from your supervisor.
· Read, understand, and comply with all written work instructions.
· Work as a team and participate to foster continuous improvement in your daily routine.
· As delegated as need arises
· Strong written and verbal communication skills
· Strong knowledge of OPALS
· Strong organizational skills
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
· High School diploma or GED.
· 3 years’ prior experience working in direct mail/print manufacturing required
· Previous experience in a similar position
· Ability to read and comprehend instructions, correspondences, and memos.
· Ability to verbally communicate effectively with coworkers and Supervisor.
· Ability to perform addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division.
· Able to read small text on computer screen and printed paper
· Able sit for prolonged periods of time
The Company is an equal opportunity employer, where employment is based upon personal capabilities and qualifications, in compliance with all applicable federal, state, and local fair employment practices laws. The Company strictly prohibits and does not tolerate discrimination against employees, applicants, interns, or any other covered persons because of age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, including pregnancy, gender, actual or perceived gender identity or expression, transgender status, actual or perceived sexual orientation, national origin, alienage or citizenship status, marital status, familial status, caregiver status, military status, including past, current, or prospective service in the uniformed services, genetic information, status as a victim of domestic violence status, actual or perceived physical or mental disability or any other protected characteristic as established by applicable law.