Job Category: Information Technology
Moonachie, New Jersey
· Program and prepare jobs for digital printing using Crawford Technologies Operations Express, Python, Rex scripting and other software/tools.
· Integrate Print/Mail processing BlueCrest MRDF workflow for mailing tracking and document integrity.
· Support and mange test execution and validation for new application, Change Order, and internal process enhancements.
· Analyze and provide technical support for new project, optimize customer data files for printing,
· Using USPS mail processing tool BCC Mail Manager for NCOA, Presort, mailing requirements
· Analyze, debug, resolve processing and production issues
· Demonstrate flexibility with work schedule to accommodate new business opportunity and pike cycle support across all regional locations
The Company is an equal opportunity employer, where employment is based upon personal capabilities and qualifications, in compliance with all applicable federal, state, and local fair employment practices laws. The Company strictly prohibits and does not tolerate discrimination against employees, applicants, interns, or any other covered persons because of age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, including pregnancy, gender, actual or perceived gender identity or expression, transgender status, actual or perceived sexual orientation, national origin, alienage or citizenship status, marital status, familial status, caregiver status, military status, including past, current, or prospective service in the uniformed services, genetic information, status as a victim of domestic violence status, actual or perceived physical or mental disability or any other protected characteristic as established by applicable law.