ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Program and prepare jobs for digital printing using Crawford Technologies Operations Express, Python, Rex scripting, and other software/tools.
- Integrate Print/Mail processing BlueCrest MRDF workflow for mailing tracking and document integrity.
- Support and manage test execution and validation for new applications, Change Orders, and internal process enhancements.
- Analyze and provide technical support for new projects, optimize customer data files for printing,
- Using USPS mail processing tool BCC Mail Manager for NCOA, Presort, and mailing requirements
- Analyze, debug, and resolve processing and production issues
- Demonstrate flexibility with work schedule to accommodate new business opportunities and pike cycle support across all regional locations
- Minimum of 2 years experience with program and scripting with Unix, Linux, Python
- Background in digital print experience, USPS-BCC software a plus
- Knowledge of network infrastructure and hands-on hardware & software about servers and workstations.
- Strong relationship-building skills, with the ability to use initiatives/, to lead without direct authority
- Demonstrated working knowledge of Project Management concepts and procedures.
Equal Opportunity Employer
The Company is an equal opportunity employer, where employment is based upon personal capabilities and qualifications, in compliance with all applicable federal, state, and local fair employment practices laws. The Company strictly prohibits and does not tolerate discrimination against employees, applicants, interns, or any other covered persons because of age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, including pregnancy, gender, actual or perceived gender identity or expression, transgender status, actual or perceived sexual orientation, national origin, alienage or citizenship status, marital status, familial status, caregiver status, military status, including past, current, or prospective service in the uniformed services, genetic information, status as a victim of domestic violence status, actual or perceived physical or mental disability or any other protected characteristic as established by applicable law.