Job Category: Warehouse
Sun Valley, California
• Receive and ready ad copy for intake and distribution, including opening newly received materials, matching quantity with packing slips, submitting new copy for photo receiver, labeling, and rolling for posting work orders.
• Receive, intake, and organize take down copy to store, rotate in field, and/or disposal.
• Compile copy for daily shift posting work orders.
• Inventory, separate, and count new and old copy, collating into proper and correct bin storage.
• Perform poster and supply delivery runs in late afternoon to Signal Hill when necessary.
• Assist Facility and other Managers and supervisors to shuttle vehicles to and from repair shops.
• Assist in pressure wash equipment maintenance and filling of water tanks.
• Performance of custodial tasks in offices, restrooms, and parking lot cleaning.
• Perform in-the-field emergency damage clean up and urgent posting.
• Train for various duties, when time allows, such as power washing and repair type work to gain knowledge and experience.
The Company is an equal opportunity employer, where employment is based upon personal capabilities and qualifications, in compliance with all applicable federal, state, and local fair employment practices laws. The Company strictly prohibits and does not tolerate discrimination against employees, applicants, interns, or any other covered persons because of age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, including pregnancy, gender, actual or perceived gender identity or expression, transgender status, actual or perceived sexual orientation, national origin, alienage or citizenship status, marital status, familial status, caregiver status, military status, including past, current, or prospective service in the uniformed services, genetic information, status as a victim of domestic violence status, actual or perceived physical or mental disability or any other protected characteristic as established by applicable law.