Job Category: Administrative Support
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
CCS today is a technology-based solutions provider assisting a broad range of clients with a unique blend of production, mailing & fulfillment services. Whether traditional or digital output, large or small format, mailed or delivered, we provide top-flight client services.
Values: Live by and lead through our cultural values of Integrity, Safety, Innovation, Communication and Care
Industry: Conglomerate of diverse labor-intensive services companies
The Administrator Specialist is responsible for the completion of jobs, while maintaining the highest level of quality and productivity possible. Thoroughly following instructions and keeping accurate documentation of all work produced. This role will demonstrate highly effective and advanced time management, organizational and planning capabilities, strong attention to efficiency and provide exceptional internal and external customer satisfaction.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Other duties may be assigned.
· Read, interpret, and understand the work order completely and confirm completed work to ensure meeting of customer specifications, including reviewing materials used are correct and that number tie out to those specified on the work order.
· Visually confirm that contents of what’s placed on the skids going to Post office.
· Ensure completion of postal receipts and the closing of work orders in a timely matter, meeting quantity requirements and maintaining a high degree of quality in all work performed. This includes confirmation of completed postal receipts and the closing out of work orders.
· Reconcile postage of completed jobs.
· Storing of job packets for job reconciliation.
· Create spreadsheets on a truck-by-truck basis, for everything going to post office.
· Effectively communicate status of work in process to Mailing Administrator Coordinator, and Plant Manager.
· Provides administrative support to ensure efficient operation of office.
· Make recommendations to improve workflow, quality, efficiency, safety, and suggestions to eliminate the 8 forms of waste: in turn reducing operating problems and improving product quality within your work area.
· Observe and obey all safety rules.
· Keep accurate records of work performed and materials used in accordance with Content Critical Solutions procedures.
· Maintain a neat and orderly area. Assist in general housekeeping in common areas abiding by the 6S methodologies.
· Treat coworkers with respect and courtesy.
· Perform all reasonable requests from management.
· Read, understand, and comply with all written work instructions.
· Work as a team and participate in Content Critical Solutions efforts to ensure continuous improvement of processes, methodologies, productivity, and quality while reducing costs.
· Responsible for all inventory reporting in FL facility
· Must perform monthly inventory audit and report to accounting department
· Responsible for closing postal receipts in the internal system daily
· Performs other related duties as assigned
This job has no supervisory responsibilities.
· Able to understand written and verbal instructions in English.
· Able to handle a rapid paced work environment.
· Able to work independently.
· Excellent organizational skills and attention to details
· Must be proficient in Microsoft products (Excel, Word, Outlook) and computer skills.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
· High School diploma or GED.
The Company is an equal opportunity employer, where employment is based upon personal capabilities and qualifications, in compliance with all applicable federal, state, and local fair employment practices laws. The Company strictly prohibits and does not tolerate discrimination against employees, applicants, interns, or any other covered persons because of age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, including pregnancy, gender, actual or perceived gender identity or expression, transgender status, actual or perceived sexual orientation, national origin, alienage or citizenship status, marital status, familial status, caregiver status, military status, including past, current, or prospective service in the uniformed services, genetic information, status as a victim of domestic violence status, actual or perceived physical or mental disability or any other protected characteristic as established by applicable law.