The Mail Quality Control clerk ensures that all jobs are in full compliance with Content Critical Solutions and the United States Postal Service procedures. This position must keep detailed and accurate documentation as required by Content Critical Solutions and our clients. The Quality Control Specialist will keep the Mailing Admin Coordinator & Operations Manager informed of all quality-related concerns and issues.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Other duties may be assigned.
- Daily prepare appropriate documentation in accordance with Content Critical Solutions and USPS procedures. All documentation must be accurate and up to date.
- Addresses deviations from Content Critical Solutions and USPS procedures by operators and/or sorters. Reporting such deviations to Operations Manager.
- Physically reconcile jobs as they are complete. As well as reconciling jobs started but not yet completed at shift end. Verifying that all dropouts, foreign mail, reprints, and jams are accounted for.
- Utilizes ProConductor and Insite to process and reconcile dropouts.
- Perform regular quality control checks on jobs in production as directed by the Supervisor or Manager.
- Maintain a neat and orderly area abiding by the 6S methodologies.
- Make recommendations to improve workflow to be part of the problem-solving process.
- Treat coworkers with respect and courtesy.
- Perform all reasonable requests from your supervisor.
- Read, understand, and comply with all written work instructions.
- Act as the backup to the Mailing Admin Coordinator responsibilities and tasks when out of the office.
- Work as a team and participate to foster continuous improvement in your daily routine.
- Assist in Inserters by sorting and traying mail.
- Do Hand Assembly as required.
- Able to understand detailed written and verbal instructions
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Outlook
- Able to prioritize duties based on the information given
- Able to handle a rapid-paced work environment
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- High School diploma or GED.
- Preferred but not required, working a minimum of 2 years in a mail manufacturing environment
- Ability to read and comprehend instructions, correspondences, and memos
- Ability to verbally communicate effectively with coworkers and Supervisor
- Ability to perform addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division.
- Able to be flexible to stand, sit and walk during an 8-hour shift
- Able to read small text on computer screen and printed paper
Equal Opportunity Employer
The Company is an equal opportunity employer, where employment is based upon personal capabilities and qualifications, in compliance with all applicable federal, state, and local fair employment practices laws. The Company strictly prohibits and does not tolerate discrimination against employees, applicants, interns, or any other covered persons because of age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, including pregnancy, gender, actual or perceived gender identity or expression, transgender status, actual or perceived sexual orientation, national origin, alienage or citizenship status, marital status, familial status, caregiver status, military status, including past, current, or prospective service in the uniformed services, genetic information, status as a victim of domestic violence status, actual or perceived physical or mental disability or any other protected characteristic as established by applicable law.