Job Category: Airport Operations
Valley Stream, New York
As the Senior Vice President, Aviation Sales & Account Management for Triangle Services, you will be responsible for leading the growth of the aviation division across the US. You will maintain and establish policies and will direct/oversee the following to ensure success:
• Leverage relationships with 1 or more domestic carriers to drive the growth of the division across new stations/service lines. Develop new businesses into long-term successful partnerships.
• Maintain key relationships with existing customers and ensure a high level of client satisfaction.
• Support the operations team with daily operational issues as needed and ensure adherence we are meeting or exceeding our customer SLAs.
• Provide support & guidance to all employee levels in order to promote a caring and winning culture of exceptional service.
• Align with Triangle senior leadership to help establish and execute a long-term strategy for the division.
• Partner with the operations leader to set, review and ensure adherence to budgets to deliver profitability.
• Promote safety, quality, security, and environmental protection with the established procedures in the company manuals and airline operating manuals.
• Adaptable – we’re looking for a leader who believes in doing whatever is necessary to get the job done safely & legally.
• Identifying all resources, tasks, systems, and people to obtain results.
• Establishing courses of action to ensure that work is completed efficiently, effectively, on time, and within budget.
• Readily modifying, responding, and adapting to change with minimal resistance.
• Prioritizing and completing tasks in order to deliver desired outcomes within allotted time frames.
• Cooperating with others to meet objectives.
• Driven by practical results, maximizing both efficiency and returns.
• Being answerable for personal actions.
• Bachelor’s Degree is required • Must be Bilingual: English & Spanish language required
This position will report to Triangle Services, Aviation COO, and have the responsibility to be a key leader for the aviation division of the company. We’re looking for a seasoned aviation industry leader with experience in aviation operations, procurement, sales, or similar. The ideal candidate will come from one of the large domestic carriers (AA, United, JetBlue, Spirit, etc) or a large ground handling company and maintain strong current relationships with domestic airlines. Our aviation division currently operates at airports along the East Coast with plans to expand in the near future.
The Company is an equal opportunity employer, where employment is based upon personal capabilities and qualifications, in compliance with all applicable federal, state, and local fair employment practices laws. The Company strictly prohibits and does not tolerate discrimination against employees, applicants, interns, or any other covered persons because of age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, including pregnancy, gender, actual or perceived gender identity or expression, transgender status, actual or perceived sexual orientation, national origin, alienage or citizenship status, marital status, familial status, caregiver status, military status, including past, current, or prospective service in the uniformed services, genetic information, status as a victim of domestic violence status, actual or perceived physical or mental disability or any other protected characteristic as established by applicable law.