- Ensures that policies and budgetary guidelines are followed in recruitment and selection of most qualified personnel, and that open positions are filled in a timely manner
- Maintains excellent labor relations being professional and courteous to all by always treating individuals with respect, making sure employees’ and Customer’s issues are addressed immediately, communicating frequently, creating an environment in which all are respected, and employees are motivated, appreciated, and recognized.
- Designates job responsibilities and ensures that assigned workers are properly utilized to meet operational needs and instructed for the efficient performance of their assignments.
- Review, advise and recommend employee for promotion and/or dismissal.
- Supervise and analyze personnel job performance and productivity.
- Monitor attendance and punctuality.
- Maintain morale and administers discipline when necessary.
- Ensure that absolute and positive control and reporting is maintained in contract carrier ticketing procedures, money collection, ticket auditing and accountability.
- Ensures passenger service Customer manpower schedules and budgets are adhered to while ensuring optimal Customer service delivery
- Designate and supervise responsibilities to passenger service agents, lead agents and supervisors for performing functions other than those involving arrival and departure of flights.
- Schedule passenger service personnel work shifts.
- Supervise and approves scheduling of agents and part-time agents to ensure maximum coverage at the least cost to ensure customer’s and Triangle’s service levels are exceeded
- Contributes to improving Customer relations by treating all with respect, responding promptly to customer requests, and quickly resolving job problems, so our customer has complete trust and confidence in us.
- Adhere to Standards of Performance (to coincide with budgets) and monitor accordingly for purpose of achieving Customer and Triangle SLA’s and audits. Reviews any problem areas or trends (attention to little things) that may eventually become a problem area and jointly with customer personnel, implements problem solving and preventive strategies once approved by Customer.
- Coordinating daily operational requirements with other Triangle non passenger service operations with the purpose of improving customer satisfaction and profitability.
Equal Opportunity Employer
The Company is an equal opportunity employer, where employment is based upon personal capabilities and qualifications, in compliance with all applicable federal, state, and local fair employment practices laws. The Company strictly prohibits and does not tolerate discrimination against employees, applicants, interns, or any other covered persons because of age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, including pregnancy, gender, actual or perceived gender identity or expression, transgender status, actual or perceived sexual orientation, national origin, alienage or citizenship status, marital status, familial status, caregiver status, military status, including past, current, or prospective service in the uniformed services, genetic information, status as a victim of domestic violence status, actual or perceived physical or mental disability or any other protected characteristic as established by applicable law.