Job Category: Warehouse
Posted: December 23, 2022
Moonachie, New Jersey
The High-Speed Inserter Assistant works with the Operator of a high-speed inserter. This position will be responsible for traying and palletizing inserted mail. This role will demonstrate strong attention to efficiency and provide exceptional internal and external customer satisfaction.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Other duties may be assigned.
· Know and observe all company rules and regulations and obey all safety regulations.
· Read, interpret, and understand the work order completely.
· Learn and assist the high-speed inserter operator in the operations of the machine.
· Flip through inserted mail, checking for a complete address, IMB placement and a sealed envelope.
· Able to operate pallet jack
· Able to comprehend and follow instructions
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
· High School diploma or GED.
· 1 years’ prior experience working in direct mail/print manufacturing preferred
· Previous experience in a similar position
· Ability to read and comprehend instructions
· Ability to verbally communicate effectively
· Ability to perform simple addition and subtraction
· Able to be stand on feet 8 hours per day
· Able to lift 30 up to 30 lbs. in repetition
· Able to pull hundreds of pounds with a pallet jack
The Company is an equal opportunity employer, where employment is based upon personal capabilities and qualifications, in compliance with all applicable federal, state, and local fair employment practices laws. The Company strictly prohibits and does not tolerate discrimination against employees, applicants, interns, or any other covered persons because of age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, including pregnancy, gender, actual or perceived gender identity or expression, transgender status, actual or perceived sexual orientation, national origin, alienage or citizenship status, marital status, familial status, caregiver status, military status, including past, current, or prospective service in the uniformed services, genetic information, status as a victim of domestic violence status, actual or perceived physical or mental disability or any other protected characteristic as established by applicable law.